KETO OS is a supplement drink that claims to be able to prematurely create a state of ketosis within your body. KETO OS claims to be a safe, effective and a natural way a dieter can jump start their weight loss success by encouraging your body to burn ketones instead of glucose. Our review of KETO OS will explain the process and how KETO OS works.
With many user reviews and testimonials published on their website accompanied by pictures, KETO OS looks like a solid choice from first impressions.
Ketosis And Weight Loss
We have all heard diet specialists saying when your body reaches the state of ketosis you burn more fat, greatly improving weight loss. When your body is in a state of ketosis your body is consuming ketones instead of glucose. When your body burns ketones it is using your fat stores instead of relying on carbs and sugars.
Using a supplement to be able to turn the ketosis effect on and off would be a remarkable product that every dieter should use. But is it all true? Our KETO OS review will look into the these claims, effects and side effects associated with using KETO OS.
What Is KETO OS?
Offering a powdered formula KETO OS claims it can achieve many different advantages to help users stay focused, reduce appetite, lose weight, increase energy, improve vitality and improve digestion. KETO OS (Ketone Operating System) is formulated and promoted by a company called PRUVIT.
Ingredients Used In Keto OS
- Malic Acid – Found in fruits and has the ability to increase metabolism and improve energy levels. Therefore useful for dieting to help users avoid crashing.
- Stevia – Plant extract that is mainly used as a sugar substitute. But is well documented to improve energy without the calories.
- Beta Hydroxybutyrate – This is the ingredient that KETO OS claims to trigger ketosis. Clinical trials does prove encouraging due to the increased levels of ketones when consuming Beta Hydroxybutyrate.
- MCT Powder – Promoted as a fat burner and energetic booster, but also releases ketones into your blood stream.
- Caffeine – Energy booster that can cause a crash in energy. But is known to produce results that cause focus, energy increase and alertness.
- Ascorbic Acid – Generally used in vitamin c supplements, but is also known to reduce free radicals and improve health.
Looking into the ingredients that have been used in the creation of KETO OS is obvious that ingredients have clinical backing. This is always important in any review, but do these ingredients cause any form of side effects?
KETO OS Side Effects
Listed in many user feedback and KETO OS reviews, side effects are a real concern. We have received and discovered a long list of side effects which are as follows.
- Stomach aches and digestive issues
- Vomiting, dizziness and diarrhea
These side effects are reported and explained on the KETO OS website. If you do suffer from stomach aches or sickness users should reduce their intake of the drink. But always make sure to check with your doctor if these issues persist.
User Reviews of KETO OS
I was attracted to KETO OS due to their claims of ketosis. I found their product to be solid and capable of greatly reducing my weight. As for side effects I did suffer from stomach aches for the first day, but these did dissipate. Over my 4 months using this supplement I lost a considerable amount of weight and would advice use by other dieters. KETO OS review posted by Shina.
Our Final Review Of KETO OS
Our finding of KETO OS have been positive and capable of helping users lose a considerable amount of weight. What makes us worried about is the variety of side effects reported to us and discovered in our KETO OS reviews.
Our advise to our readers would be to keep a sharp eye on these side effects as they may cause serious health conditions. If they to do continue even after reducing your dosage then users should stop consuming it. We do think that KETO OS is a solid product that is capable of the claims made by KETO OS.